All PE Students/Classes:
- On the site you will find links to all schedules and email contacts for your teachers.
- There will also be useful information put up throughout the semester to help you navigate the comings and goings of all things PE.
- Off campus waiver forms and School District Waivers can all be found here
Information Specific to Grade Levels:
- Will be able to access the website to find information about the gymnastics and stuntnastics that occur in the Fall semester
- Will find information and access to HSS 1010 Health Services Foundations course module that all Grade 10 PE students are required to complete
- Has its own page with information specific to activities that you will be accessing in the community
- Journal and logbook assignment sheets and due dates
- Twitter feed for contacting and reminding students about upcoming activities and/or last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances. Please take the time to follow the Twitter feed on the site.
The LCI Physical Education website is a helpful tool for all students at the LCI who are enrolled in PE. The LCI PE team is always looking for ways to improve communication and your PE experience. Please provide feedback to your instructors on the site and how we might be able to make it more user friendly for everyone. Enjoy your semester and see you in the gyms :)